Monday, July 28, 2014

Card for Kids


Hello Everyone...today its my turn to share something using Waffle Flower Crafts. Something we can make for our little kiddos, since the school is about to start.  I made a boy and girl bear using the ROCK MY WORLD, HEY MR, and BOWTIFUL ADDITIONS stamp sets. I hope you like it...don't you think they're cute?



A very simple card to make for the kids :)


1. To begin I used a kraft cardstock for my panel, and create the snout for the bear using the biggest rock image from the ROCK MY WORLD stamp set, I used the back of the stamp for the snout white heat embossed it on the kraft cardstock.
2. After stamping the largest rock I then used the versamark ink to stamped the water image for the pail from the HEY MR stamp set and gold embossed it to create the nose image for the bear (see below picture).
3. I then fussy cut the stamped image and adhere with foam tape for dimension :)



4. To create the eyes I stamped the smallest rock image from the ROCK MY WORLD stamp set. For the girl bear I just added some lashes using Copic markers for the boy bear it just remain as is.
5. For the girl bear I added some blush on her cheeks using Spun Sugar distress ink, to make her cheeks rosy.
6. For both girl and boy bear I used the stitched bow image from BOWTIFUL stamp set and BOWTIFUL DIE SET. Bow tie for the boy bear and bow for the head for the girl.
7. The sentiment is from the BOWTIFUL  (You're) and BOWTIFUL ADDITIONS  (Awesome  & Fantastic!) stamp sets.


Here are both of the cards :)






I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by :)
 HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!








13 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love these cards so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY CUTE.
    So wonderfully creative Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!! These are adorable!! LOVING the cheeks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute Joni. Such creative cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. Who would of ever thought?!!...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Seriously, these are AMAZING, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are amazing! You make my jaw drop with your creativity, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, YES, they're cute! They're absolutely stinking adorable, is what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww there so so cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun! I like how u did the cheeks !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)