Monday, June 23, 2014

Neat and Tangled + Scrapbook Adhesives Day1

Hello Everyone...Neat & Tangled and Scrapbook Adhesives are having a 
Blog Hop!


For my card I used the stamp set from Neat and Tangled Clouds. I stamped the clouds on the cardstock, fussy cut, formed it into a flower, then adhere on the card. The leaves are cut by hand and the sequins are Buttercream from Neat & Tangled.

The Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L I used on my cards are 3D Foam Squares
Adhesive Sheets, Dodz, and E-Z Dispensers.





The second card after watercoloring the background of the panel, I adhered the new A Lot to Say die along with Tiny Triangles to create the focal point on my card. The sequins are from Neat and Tangled Pearl Satin and Pretty Pretty Pink Satin.




I hope you enjoyed!


PRIZES: 2 prize packs each containing "a selection of Neat and Tangled's most popular stamps and sequins valued at over $25, as well as a selection of popular products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L valued at over $25.00" 1 winner chosen from Neat and Tangled blog comments, one from SBA blog comments


Thank you so much for Visiting :)
Have a wonderful Day!


10 comments:

  1. Another set of stunning cards from you, Joni. Absolutely love the beautiful flower you have created. It looks just 'WOW" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Joni. I love the large flower on the first one and the geometric feel to the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, Joni, two fantastic cards!! LOVE the cloud flower, so darn creative, and the second card is so pretty with that trim and the cute little triangle focal panel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavenly bloom-ness!!! How gorgeous is that flower?? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! That flower with the clouds is so bright and bold and fun! LOVE and loving the soft watercolored background and pleating on the second too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are gorgeous!! That flower is amazing!! I love the design of the second one!! Beautiful as always!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing!!! Love how you made the flower...simply, genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love love this! LOVING that flower!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauties yet again and using clouds as petals is simply brilliant !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)