Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Here We Go & Let's Chill - Day 3

Celebrating
Reverse Confetti's 1st Birthday!!!



Hello there, today is the 3rd day previews of the products for the release this coming May 8. I hope you are enjoying so far.  

For my first project.... I used the Let's Chill stamp set and the coordinating Let's Chill Confetti Cuts



So loving this Popsicle stamps and dies, they are so cute in the card :). To begin, I cut my yellow stripe patterned paper from My Minds Eye same size as the A2 card and adhere on my white card base. I then started stamping my popsicle images on the card stock, die-cut, and adhere with foam dots for dimension.






Next, I die-cut the Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts on a regular white card stock, glued some Martha Stewart crystal coarse glitter to have that simply added shimmer at the bottom of the card. Lastly, I added some Studio Calico Shine and Pretty Pink Posh 6mm Sparkling Clear sequins to finish off the card.


Here's the full view of the card.


For my next card, I used the adorable Here We Go stamp set and the coordinating Here We Go Confetti Cuts.


To begin my card, I cut my A2 card panel using watercolor paper. I then stared smooshing my Distress Ink pad on my acrylic block to create a watercolor ink then added some drops of water then pick up the color using my brush. I then started coloring my watercolor paper to create an ocean image. Sometimes if you want to get the intense color, I just added less water on my smooshed acrylic Distress ink to get the look. I also dry my watercolor panel in between using a heat tool then add watercolor again.

Next, I stamped, die-cut my submarine image, and adhere it on my panel.


I also stamped another submarine image from a scrap white cardstock, fussy cut the window image from the submarine, and added some foam square for dimension.


For the sun image on my panel, first I drew a half circle using my pencil very lightly, then started watercoloring. Once my half circle is dried up, I then added the rays of the sun using a fine tip watercolor brush to get a much more control in coloring. Hehehe....for the birds, I also used the fine tip watercolor brush because I drew it so small.  I really liked how this turned out :).


I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to Leave a comment on each of the designer's Confetti posts today as one lucky commenter will win a $25 Reverse Confetti Gift Certificate. You will find the complete list of designers over at the Reverse Confetti Blog and another lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE release!!!

Also, Reverse Confetti is also doing a $25 gift certificate up for grabs at 
Reverse Confetti Facebook Page.
One person that comments on the graphic by 1pm EST on May 7th will be randomly chosen to win a $25 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. 



 Comments will close at noon CST on May 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm on May 7th on the Reverse Confetti blog and Facebook page.


Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Wonderful Day :)

43 comments:

  1. I have the chills just looking at this set!!! very cute, So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous pair of cards Joni! LOVE the beautiful watercoloring on your second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards with lovely colors and amazing detail! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Joni. Especially the cute underwater scene you created on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the Popsicles and the subs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watercolored scene! sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww what cut cards.. Love that sub.. this release is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your cards are fantastic. Love the colors you used. Tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful... especially the underwater background! Looking forward to the release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo awesome! love the cool feel of the first one and the beautiful watercolors of the second. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards...love the watercoloured ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww...what FUN cards!!! Love! The new releases are lookin' quite awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very clever submarine card. Adding the watercolor sun just makes it amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards Joni! Love both of these new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are just darling, Joni. The colors are gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! Amazing cards!! I love the submarine watercolor card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGoodness, your cards are always SO amazing, Joni! I love the Popsicle card to pieces! And your deep thanks card is just SO fabulous! Your seaside scene is spectacular! Love, love, love that sunset over the water with the flying birds. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The popsicles gave me chills. They look so cold. The submarines are cute. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderfully watercoloured water and I'll take the raspberry popsicle please LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards..I loved the one with submarine a bit more :D !

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fun! LOVE these stamps & dies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too cute!! Love your added sun on the submarine card!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable joni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. both cards are absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow! love the 3d effect on the Popsicles and the sun on your second card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both of your cards are so creative and fun!! The popscicles are adorable!! And the submarines are too cute!! Love them both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  27. Joni, you totally rock this releases! Fun & fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the watercoloring, and the sweetness the light colors of your popsicle card give off!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are just so fabulous, Joni! I love that you create magic in every style you work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. 100% Fun! Both cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that watercolored ocean and sun!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both of your cards are happy and fun love them!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really love your hand drawn elements on your last card, Joni! Totally takes your already awesome card up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What cute and sweet cards, Joni ... such fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. summer lovin'! These are fun, fun, fun! I love it all but especially your watercolored ocean! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stunning work! The Popsicle are just too cool! The watercoloring is so perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A-DOR-A-BLE!! Joni, you've worked delightful magic with these sets! Awesome!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)