Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Have A Lovely Day

Hello Everyone!
Have you are having a wonderful week.
It finally stopped raining here in Jacksonville :)

I am participating at CASology.

The Challenge this week is....


Here is my take :)




I used the stamp from Papertrey Ink Scrolling Script.
The clouds die is from My Favorite Things Die-namics Cloud Trio.
I embossed the border image from Scrolling Script as well as the sentiment.
After embossing I distress the die cut with Harvest Gold ink and clouds I distressed it using
The mini flowers that you see is from PTI Mini Blooms set.
For the last touch the added the gold sequins.


Here's another look :)





I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have a wonderful day!
Joninina

4 comments:

  1. Everything about this is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! The embossing and the sequins and pearls... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the fresh colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card!!!
    Thanks for joining in the Gold Glam Fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)